Faith Based Organization
· Organization of various churches working together in what areas of specialty each church can offer. Examples
would be assisting with clean up, builders, food, etc.
to counsel individuals affected by disasters spiritually.
with other volunteer groups such as the Long Term Recovery Committee
Long Term Recovery Group
and recruiting case managers in the area
Identification of possible donors and corporate donors
· Working with other volunteer groups such as Donation Management
· Assisting individuals in rebuilding to a level of self sustainability
Forming alliances with groups, nursing homes, hospitals, etc.
· Assisting local shelters in setting up and with compliance
· Assisting to identifying weaknesses within the county for individuals with special needs
· Assisting with training with local 1st responders
Identify and form memorandums of understanding with possible pet sheltering
sites for pets, livestock, and exotics
Identify exotics in area
· Organize groups to assist in pet evacuations
and recruit individuals that can donate items, manpower, etc.
and update databases on regular basis
Work with groups within Jefferson County
· Be easily accessible for public contact
Organize and recruit individuals for help in emergency situations
· Maintain and update databases on regular basis
· Work with
groups within Jefferson County